REASONS Why it is worth including a deep cleansing shampoo in your hair care regimen.
1. Helps to remove residues of hair care, styling and other products accumulated on the hair and scalp.
- No matter how much you love your daily hair care products, it is very helpful to occasionally remove any residue left on your hair. This is especially important if the conditioners and masks you use are silicone-based and if you frequently use hair styling products (even dry shampoo in it).
- Silicones, waxes and other substances cover the hair layer by layer, their residues do not remove during normal hair shampoo application and constantly accumulate. As a result, the hair becomes heavy and loses its shine and healthy appearance.
- All remedies will work much more effectively (and your hair will look much better) if used on perfectly clean hair. If you use many different products for hair care and styling, it is recommended that you use a deep cleansing shampoo once a week. Otherwise, one or two times a month will definitely do its job.
2. Helps to prepare hair for coloring, toning and haircut.
- A deep cleansing shampoo will help prepare your hair for coloring, toning and cutting.
- Hair dye will be much easier to do when all the residues of minerals, conditioner and styling products in hard water are removed from the surface of the hair and scalp.
- Hair washed with a deep cleansing shampoo will be fluffier, more vibrant, with a softer texture, making it easier to choose the right haircut and making your hair look much better.
- The application of deep cleansing shampoo is recommended one to two days before hair coloring.
- Also keep in mind that a deep cleansing shampoo can fade hair color, so it is recommended to use it when approaching a hair coloring procedure.
3. Help for thin and straight hair to increase hair volume and fluff.
- This is an ideal salvation that can be used occasionally by owners of the following three hair types: thin hair; long hair; without washing their hair every day, they are completely attached to the roots.
- Sometimes, for special occasions when you want as much volume and fluff as possible for your hair, the best salvation is a deep cleansing shampoo. Due to its light texture and deep cleansing properties, it will help increase the volume and fluff of the hair. To achieve this effect, it is recommended to use the conditioner only on the ends of the hair or to choose the spray conditioner.
- This should not become a habit as too frequent use of a deep cleansing shampoo can dry out your hair. So use this option to increase the volume of your hair – the next time you pamper your hair with an additional moisturizing procedure.
4. For uncoloured, oily hair and oily scalp.
- Especially oily hair and scalp can drive you crazy. In this case, a deep cleansing shampoo can be a real salvation, providing a more intense but less moisturizing cleansing.
- When using a deep cleansing shampoo for this purpose, we recommend using only a very small amount of conditioner to moisten the ends of the hair, or you can choose a less intensive version of spray hair conditioner.
- Discover the right ratio of regular to deep cleansing shampoo. Try washing your hair one, two or three times with your usual shampoo and the next time with a deep cleansing shampoo (just remember that using too often can dry out your hair, so use a deep cleansing shampoo in moderation).
5. Deep cleansing shampoo – an ideal option before applying a hair mask.
- Exfoliation of the hair skin before applying the mask is simply necessary for more effective results. In this case, a deep cleansing shampoo will serve you well.
- The hair mask will perform its function much more effectively if all the residues of silicone, wax and other substances are removed from the hair and scalp.
6. Protects light hair color from yellowish shades.
- It is especially important for blondes: bleached hair (whether dyed or stranded) is very porous, so it absorbs yellow pigments very easily from the environment. These can be mineral-rich cool water from the shower, air pollution, cigarette smoke, or even hair styling products. If you have light hair and to avoid unwanted yellow tones, it is recommended to wash it with a deep cleansing shampoo once a week.
7. Helps remove residual hard water and chlorine from hair.
- To avoid a greenish hair tone – use a deep cleansing shampoo. Do you like to visit the pool? Or maybe you don’t have a good water filter at home? The first aid to remove hard water and chlorine residue from hair is a deep cleansing shampoo.
8. When no one else helps…
- If every day is a day of bad hair lately, if you have tried all possible options to revitalize your hair and lost hope of getting the desired result – a deep cleansing shampoo may be the solution.
- It will remove the remnants of all the products used so far from the surface of your hair and scalp and prepare your hair like a sheet of white paper for new challenges so you can start all over again with a clean start!
- Also, when considering a new haircut, a new hair color, or a styling style, try not to use any extra products for a while after washing your hair with a deep cleansing shampoo. This will help you assess the condition of your hair and decide on further changes.
Everyone talks a lot about the need to use a mask to revitalize your hair from time to time, but does anyone mention that it is just as important to use a deep cleansing shampoo?
Deep cleansing shampoo WHAT IS IT?
Deep cleansing shampoo is usually associated with “hair detoxification” or “extra deep hair cleansing”. It is designed to remove any chemical residue and scaly cells on the scalp that have accumulated on the hair and scalp. Imagine all the silicones and waxes and other chemicals in shampoos, conditioners, hair oils, mousses and all other hair care and styling products. They do not go away during normal shampoo application and constantly accumulate on the hair and scalp. Pigments of hard water, chlorine and other colorants also accumulate on the hair. THE ONLY EFFECTIVE CLEANSING HAIR IS A DEEP CLEANSING SHAMPOO.
Usage: Wash the scalp in a small amount in a circular motion, then rinse under running water. Wash for 60 seconds to obtain a strong cleaning effect.
Advantages: // Deep cleansing // Soft during washing // Abundant foaming